These workshop materials support educators in using LASSO and institutional data to evaluate their courses and compare course performance to normative data. For example educators may use research-based assessments and digital tools to evaluate the impact of locally generated culturally relevant pedagogy on student outcomes and equity in their courses.
Resources for Conducting SoTL
- What is SoTL?
- Deep dive on example(s) of SoTL.
- Institutional Review Board and the ethical conduct of research
- What are research-based assessments?
- Developing research questions.
- Using the LASSO platform to collect assessment data.
- Analyzing data beyond the scope of LASSO.
- Benchmark tools folder
- Resources page for publishing